Harish Jharia

Search This Blog

Translate this article in your own language...

08 December 2010

Crazy Ideas: Standing in a queue How to keep patience while waiting in a long queue...

Crazy Ideas: 
Standing in a queue...
How to keep patience while waiting in a long queue...


I tried all the common ways to keep my cool while standing waiting in a long queue. Reading a news paper or a magazine or playing a game on mobile did not work and could not control my restlessness.


Photobucket
Waiting in a queue in a restaurant... 


Finally I resorted to counting the people standing ahead of me in the queue. I found this practice like another game that I played with myself. When I found the numbers reducing from 15 to 13 in 5 minutes I really felt contented.


You may also try this trick, game or exercise, whatever. I am sure you will feel far less anxiety while waiting in a long queue. 


--------------------------------
npad

No comments:

Post a Comment