Harish Jharia

Search This Blog

Translate this article in your own language...

27 March 2013

Editor’s page: Discover Life’s article hits the magic figure with 400 visitor’s comments

                        Sickle Cell Patient

New Delhi, 27 March 2013

Discover life’s Article titled “Health: 8 Foods for keeping Sickle Cell Patientshealthy” 
URL: http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.in/2012/07/health-8-foods-for-keeping-sickle-cell.html, has received 400 comments between 12 July 2012 to 27 March 2013. We are feeling enchanted for the enormous response received by this article. The webpage has exceeded its capacity so much so that the page is not accepting my responses to the comments. 




The article is still receiving comments every hour of the day and night.

I sincerely thank Google for making this article so very Search Engine Optimized (SEO) that it is widely spotted by Internet browsing users. I offer my dedicated thanks and gratitude to the members and visitors who click on my links, arrive at my site ‘Discover Life’ and post wonderful comments.

Thanks indeed

Harish Jharia
Discover Life
27 March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment