© Harish Jharia
The people having excessively thick / dense hair growth are usually more susceptible to early graying of their hair. Similarly, it is found that, the hairs of balding people with thin and scanty hair have ‘late and slow graying’ of their hair.
In some cases if you appear to have healthy, thick dense hair then chances of your balding are very rare; you don’t appear to lose hair if the above observations are any indications. Nevertheless early graying was expected in these cases.
It is a matter of disbelief that there is no medicine, hair-oil, other applications or therapies available in the world that can stop early-graying of our hair. It is better we should not waste our time, money and energy on any of such treatments that are not going to cure our ailment and initiate fresh growth of colored or black hair.
We should better resort to cosmetic coloring that has currently become fashion allover the world. We should not get tensed for this problem because this is genetic and cannot be termed anything like an ailment, deficiency or anything for which we need to feel depressed.
Let us get them colored and forget about it. In addition for controlling hair fall and proper maintenance of our hair we may follow the following guidelines:
- Don’t shampoo your hair frequently
- Don’t expose your hair to direct sunshine for prolonged periods
- Don’t expose your hair to dust storms for prolonged periods
- Wear cap in summers while venturing out in sun shine
- Don’t comb your hair carelessly and break them or uproot them
- Start combing with coarse comb first then go for fine comb
- Start combing at ends and then go towards the roots
- don’t experiment with different hair oils based on TV Ads
- Reduce the frequency of shampooing to maximum twice a week
- Apply conditioner after each shampoo and keep it for more than a minute before rinsing
- If you color your hair, then definitely use conditioner
- You must apply hair-oil on the previous night of the morning you plan to shampoo your hair
- Recommended hair oils are: Coconut oil, Almond oil, Amla oil, Olive oil.
- Apply lukewarm hair-oil on the hair roots and massage them with your fingertips in circular motion.
- Then apply oil to the entire length of your hair including the hair-ends
This article / Story / fiction is written based on my personal observations. My intention for publishing the same is to provide healthy reading and intellectual entertainment and not for educating the visitors. Names of people, societies, communities and description of faiths, beliefs, incidents are imaginary and fictitious. They have neither any relevance to the prevailing entities and traditions nor have any similarities with ongoing lifestyles, political ideologies and legal doctrines. The contents of this creative work has not been written with any intention to criticize, condemn or oppose anything what-so-ever present in reality in any country in the world. No literature or authentic books have been referred for writing the contents of this article. The visitors are advised not to refer the contents of this article for any research or testimony on scientific, geographical, political, civic, social or legal purposes. The visitors are further advised to consult relevant experts before adapting any information from this article. The author or the website are not responsible for any errors, mistakes, or omissions there in.