© Harish Jharia
Whenever we have stresses, we think that we are suffering from depression. The situation becomes yet more harmful when we keep thinking about it and find justifications to convince ourselves that we really have depression.
People, who believe them to be patients of depression, usually suffer from stresses out of their work environments, their family problems, and the common stresses of their married life or else the negativities in their personal affairs with friends and colleagues.
Our habits of imagining ourselves becoming something big, successful or a celebrity are just common thinking that is found in all of us. I would assure you that 100% of all of us do that. That does not mean that we have habits of day-dreaming.
Sometimes we feel scared of consequences of adventures that we sometimes venture for. That is not something like losing a battle and we should not think that we are suffering from negative thinking. These all are quite normal human characteristics and natural instincts that we all possess.
We sometimes suffer from sadness, difficulty in addressing problems, feeling ashamed about something done by us. In addition to all this, if we have problems of negative thinking, suspecting others for making fun of us or onlookers appearing discussing about us, then it might be a case anxiety and not depression.
Anxiety is a byproduct of the modern way of life, as we turn to be so very insensitive, lack emotions, feelings, being excessively practical and the hardcore robotic environment of the modern corporate world.
We are human beings and we need to be treated as humans and unfortunately we do not get treated in a way we expect. That eventually hurt us and such type of emotional abuses result in anxiety in most of us who are basically more sensitive and touchy type of people.
Anxiety is a problem that has emerged form inside of our thought process and right from our individual persona; therefore, the solutions should also be found from within our individual self.
Let me list out suggestions and other points for fighting this common problem of modern way of life:
- Do remember that every 4 out of 10 people among us have the problem of anxiety
- You should take sound sleep of 8hrs daily
- Go to bed latest by 10pm and
- Leave your bed in the morning at 6am
- Reduce the period of time you spend on internet
- Do not open your computer after dinner
- Mix-up with your family members and spend time with them
- Do not suspect people around you that they always talk about you
- mix up with people around you
- Speak frankly and fearlessly
- smile and laugh as much as you can
- watching religious TV channels is harmful for stresses
- delete all religious channels form your TV
- habit of viewing adult content on net or on CD player aggravates stresses
- Do regular exercise in the morning for 45min
- Cardiovascular exercise is a must for you
- Just try to be more careless and
- Do not try to reform the world
- let the world go on its own way
- Transcendental Meditation (TM) is good for controlling anxiety
- Learn and practice TM regularly
Disclaimer:This article / Story / fiction is written based on my personal observations. My intention for publishing the same is to provide healthy reading and intellectual entertainment and not for educating the visitors. Names of people, societies, communities and description of faiths, beliefs, incidents are imaginary and fictitious. They have neither any relevance to the prevailing entities and traditions nor have any similarities with ongoing lifestyles, political ideologies and legal doctrines. The contents of this creative work has not been written with any intention to criticize, condemn or oppose anything what-so-ever present in reality in any country in the world. No literature or authentic books have been referred for writing the contents of this article. The visitors are advised not to refer the contents of this article for any research or testimony on scientific, geographical, political, civic, social or legal purposes. The visitors are further advised to consult relevant experts before adapting any information from this article. The author or the website are not responsible for any errors, mistakes, or omissions there in.
- Harish Jharia