Vulnerable= Susceptible, Weak, Helpless, Exposed, at risk,
(Antonyms / Opposite= Impervious, Invincible)
- Without adequate protection
- Easily persuadable or liable to givein to temptations
- Unable to resist illness, debility or failure
- Troops exposed to an attack or possible damage
- Girls and women should not land themselves in vulnerable situations by venturing out all alone at nights.
- Troops should be deployed at all the vulnerable entry points along the frontiers at the time of attack.